IVF Treatments(Test Tube Baby )
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF) has become a popular IVF procedure to help couples with infertility problems become pregnant. Often this procedure is needed to help with childbirth or to prevent genetic problems and to assist in pregnancy.
- During IVF, mature eggs are collected (returned) to the ovaries and fertilized by sperm in a lab. The fertilized egg (embryo) or eggs (embryo) is then transferred to the uterus. One full IVF cycle lasts about three weeks. Sometimes these steps are divided into different parts and the process can take a long time.
- IVF is the most effective form of assisted reproductive technology. The procedure can be done using your eggs and your partner’s sperm. Or IVF may include eggs, sperm, or embryos from a known or unknown donor. The IVF center in Anand was also successful in many cases, through a pregnant carrier – a woman with a fetus implanted in her womb. Pregnancy carriers and surrogates are not the same, a surrogate is a person who donates her egg and carries the baby; you are genetically connected to that baby ……. The egg is fertilized in a laboratory, and the embryo (or embryos) is implanted in the womb of a pregnant woman.
- Earlier IVF was considered to be unsafe and too costly, nowadays with the invention of new technology, IVF process can deliver assured results in a limited cost. If more than one embryo is transferred to your uterus, IVF Process can result in a pregnancy with more than one fetus (Twins or multiple pregnancies).
- Consult your doctor and he can help you understand how IVF process works, the potential risks depending upon case to case and whether this method of treating infertility is right for you. The team of Parul hospital Anand involving IVF experts, clinical and support staff provide you the best chance of having a baby through IVF and other assisted reproductive techniques.
This maximizes the chances of fertilization because it excludes any potential problems with the semen to enter the egg. We use ICSI technique to direct attachment of eggs and sperm by our embryologists, thus facilitating fertilization. It is necessary to controlovarian stimulation on a patient or donor to obtain a good number of eggs via follicular puncture.
We have a very active egg donor program. The perfect egg donor, you can consider characteristics such as her height, weight, age, nationality, family health background, interests, openness/anonymity, and more. One important factor to consider is the amount of openness your egg donor is willing to have. We have many egg donors of proven fertility. While most patients are relieved and happy about the anonymity, many are uncomfortable with the fact that they cannot see photos of the egg donor, but ICMR guidelines prohibit us from breaking donor confidentiality.
Sperm donation is done to help an individual or a couple conceive a baby. You might choose to make a sperm donation to help those who are unable to conceive — such as a woman who doesn’t have a male partner or a couple experiencing male infertility. Sperm donation is used to assist heterosexual couples unable to produce children because of male infertility, such as where the male partner produces no sperm. Most sperm banks require donors to be between the ages of 18 and 39.
We arrange transportation for t he Embryos. This is much easier than it sounds. The clinic currently housing the embryos will tell you which transportation company they prefer and give you their contact info. You will sign the paperwork, give them your payment info, tell them which clinic to ship it to and they will take care of the rest. The embryos used in PGD are usually created during the process of in vitro fertilization (IVF).
Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) is a procedure Services used prior to implantation to help identify genetic defects within embryos. This Services to prevent certain genetic diseases or disorders from being passed on to the child.
It is a genetic test which uses a small sample of a woman’s endometrial tissue to evaluate whether or not the endometrial lining is prepared to accept an implanting embryo. The ERA may improve pregnancy outcomes in women undergoing IVF. At this point, it seems that women who have been unsuccessful in conceiving after transfer of good quality embryos will benefit most from the ERA.
It is gentle and safe, with no negative effects on the embryo. Wide availability to patients, and offered under clinical guidance depending on your particular circumstances. The procedure involves an embryologist sending a brief, strong light beam, under a microscope, to create a gap in the shell through which the embryo can come out.
Use of donor program in India is usually a matter of secrecy, as couples do not want to reveal their infertility Services cause and disturb the social and biological connection between the mother, father, and child. The overall Services acceptance of donor eggs, sperms, or embryos in Indian infertile couples is low.
Sperm cryopreservation (“sperm freezing”) has been used widely to treat couples with Services infertility. Sperm freezing is principally used to store sperm in patients undergoing cancer therapy and play a vital role in treating couples with infertility. Over recent years, the scope of clinical indications used for sperm cryopreservation has expanded widely.
Blastocyst Culture Transfer
Blastocyst Culture and Transfer. In standard IVF, embryos are grown under very strictly controlled Services conditions in the laboratory for two or three days. It is a technique in which an embryo is developed in the laboratory for 4-6 days after fertilization before being placed in the womb. Blastocyst Services transfer simply means that the blastocyst embryos are transferred to the woman’s uterus on day 5 in exactly the same way that day 3 embryos are.
Surrogacy is considered one of many assisted reproductive technologies. People may seek a surrogacy arrangement when pregnancy is medically impossible or when pregnancy risks are too dangerous. Surrogacy Services India works closely with international egg donation agencies. These companies offer our clients the help of Caucasian and other race donors. During the past, the success rate for our surrogacy treatment is increasing.